Mr. Webber was admitted to the Washington Bar in 1992. Beginning in 1997, he managed the Omak Branch Office of Foreman, Arch, Dodge, Volyn & Zimmerman. Following the death of partner, Michael A. Arch, Mr. Webber took on full responsibility for the Omak office and formed a Professional Limited Liability Company (Law Offices of Douglas G. Webber, PLLC) in May of 2010.
Mr. Webber practiced law in California from 1981 until his move to Washington in 1992. During his ten (10) years of practice in California, Mr. Webber specialized in personal injury claims with an emphasis in the Latin American community of Southern Orange County, California. Over the course of ten (10) years, Mr. Webber settled in excess of 300 personal injury claims. Since 1997, Mr. Webber has continued to specialize in personal injury claims. In addition, he has broadened his practice parameters to family law, real estate, bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, employment law, landlord/tenant matters, and criminal defense cases.
Courts Admitted to Practice:
• Washington State Superior Court and District Court
• Colville Confederated Tribal Court
• US District Court (Bankruptcy and Appellate Court)
Recent Important Cases:
• In 2012, Mr. Webber successfully defended a criminal defendant on second degree murder charges.
• In 2012, Mr. Webber also successfully defended a defendant in a vehicular homicide case.
• During the course of representing clients in personal injury cases, Mr. Webber has facilitated settlements in excess of two million dollars ($2,000,000).
Mr. Webber is fluent in Spanish and continues to represent members of the Latin community in Okanogan, Chelan, and Douglas Counties.
Mr. Webber employs a full-time Paralegal, Rae Jean Kelley. Ms. Kelley received her Legal Secretary AA Degree in 1982 and her Paralegal AA Degree in 1992. Ms. Kelley and Mr. Webber have worked together since 1997. Mr. Webber also employs one part-time Legal Secretary with 13 years experience.
SE HABLA ESPANOL
115 S. Main Street
Omak, WA 98841